Cold Brew and the French Press
Cold Brew Coffee
Reduced acidity, less caffeine, but all of the flavor, and you can keep your coffee concentrate in the fridge for a week or two ot more, to always have on hand. Brew up a batch of concentrate with no electricity or gas burner, only coffee, water, and time. Then just mix some concentrate with hot water, and enjoy a delicious cup of hot coffee, or keep it cold for a luscious iced coffee drink.
The French Press
The traditional "hot" press method of coffee making, featuring the French Press, Plunger, or "Press Pot" for coffee preparation - simply place your coffee grounds in the container and fill it with boiling water, place the lid on the container, let it step for three to five minutes, and then press the plunger to the bottom of the container, forcing the grounds to the bottom, and the flavorful coffee brew to the top, from where it can be poured into your favorite cup or mug.
Toddy Coffee Maker
The easy to use Toddy Coffee Maker will provide the great flavor of cold brew coffee:
- Includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, 2 reusable filters, rubber stopper, instructions and recipe guide
- Brew overnight in the refrigerator to yield a pitcher that lasts for 2 weeks
- Dilute the concentrate one cup at a time to your preferred strength
- Serve either with hot steaming water or cold water over ice
- Made in the USA
The Bonjour Bijoux French Press
Bonjour’s vintage-styled Bijoux French Press features heat-resistant borosilicate glass, a polished stainless steel frame and a gleaming stainless steel tiered dome lid.
- Patented Flavor Lock™ stainless steel filter system allows the brewing process to be stopped when the desired strength is reached
- Filtering lid helps reduce sediment
- Easy-pour spout
- Convenient acrylic measuring scoop is included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Bonjour Bijoux French Press, 8-Cup
Bonjour Bijoux French Press, 12-Cup
Cold Brew Coffee Pot
Hario Mizudashi has made cold brewing simple, with this stylish Cold Brew Coffee Pot:
- Features ultra Premium Hario Glass
- Permantent Filter Design means no need for extra filters
- Great rich tasting cold brewed coffee overnight
The Bonjour Maximus
8-Cup French Press
Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the elegant Bonjour Maximus French Press features an easy-pour spout and boasts a gorgeous, jewel-tone stainless frame and lid.
- The BonJour Flavor Lock® filter system integrated right into the stainless steel plunger allows the brewing process to be stopped in the French coffee press when the desired strength is reached.
- Convenient filtering lid feature helps reduce sediment
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Shown in Copper
Purple and Red
Filtron Cold Water
The easy to use Filtron Cold Water Concentrate Brewer sysem produces a cold brew concentrate, perfect for hot or iced coffee or for lattes, macchiatos, and more:
- Cold brew coffee concentrate lasts up to 2 weeks
- 1.5 liter brewer
- Set includes coffee bowl, water bowl, filter pad, rubber stopper, grounds guard, measuring cup, 1.5 liter decanter, and 2 paper filters
SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press
SterlingPro’s Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press features not just great coffee, but a gleaming, mirrored surface that looks great on the counter when not being used.
- No more grounds in your coffee with the unique Double Screens System - the ONLY one in the coffee press market: By adding the second screen, the primary screen will touch the wall more tightly and evenly and at the same time, the second screen will filter any tiny grounds which pass through the primary screen
- Brews eight cups of great tasting coffee
- Hight quality 18/10 stainless steel interior and exterior - will never rust
- Double-wall construction means the coffee inside stays warm longer while the outside stays cool to the touch
- Dishwasher safe