Food Choppers and Mezzalunas
Sure, get out your serrated paring knife or your nine-inch Chef’s knife to cut up all those veggies, but there is an easier way, and great tools to use if you want to have your “assistant” help out with the grunt work and DO NOT want their grimly fingerprints on your Wusthof or Henckles knives. No, instead, have handy one of these inexpensive food choppers - just cut the veggies into two or three pieces, insert, and then chop, chop, chop.
Of course, for the real expert chef, there is nothing like a well-built and insanely sharp Mezzaluna to chop those veggies. Lay them out on the usually included cutting board, grab hold to the handle(s) and chop away!
Don’t forget to have an herb chopper as well, for those delicate herbs, such as thyme, basil or sage, and if you’re cooking with nuts, whether they’re cashews, almonds, walnuts or pecans, get them chopped up into itsy, bitsy pieces
with a handy crank-handled nut chopper.
Joseph Joseph Compact Herb Chopper and Cutting Board
Chop herbs, garlic, ginger, nuts, chocolate, and more, with Joseph joseph's stylish Compact Herb Chopper and Cutting Board:
- 2-in-1 design, chopping board and double bladed cutter
- Blade fits neatly into board for ready-at-hand use and safe, easy storage
Vidalia Chop Wizard
Use the Vidalia Chop Wizard to chop vegetables, fruit, cheese, and more, in half the time:
- Chops and dices veggies with one swift motion
- Includes 2 super sharp insert discs for perfect chopping and dicing
- Catch container doubles as a measuring cup
- dishwasher safe
Weston Cabbage Shredder
The easy and safe way to make loads of homemade coleslaw! Chops cabbage in a breeze for slaw or sauerkraut:
- 3 super sharp, stainless steel iron blades
- Shred cabbage or other leafy vegetables into approximately 1mm strips
- Disassembles for easy clean-up
- Sturdy hard wood frame
- Limited one-year manufacturer's warranty