Roasters and Roasting Pans
Roasting Pans are an absolute requirement for any kitchen, but there are many types to choose from, including a standard rectangular pan, with or without a rack, a slightly smaller version that comes with a standard shaped cover, a covered style that includes a high, domed cover, and what is called a “vertical” roaster that is almost exclusively used to roast chicken vertically, rather than horizontally. Open style pans, commonly used for chickens and roasts, let the roasted item brown as it cooks, but for larger birds, roasts, etc., the top may burn before it is fully cooked throughout. A covered roaster will prevent this, but even with a covered roaster, if your desire is browning, when cooking is close to completion, remove the lid for the last portion of your cooking cycle.
See Roasters and Roasting Pans from Anolon, Granite Ware, Le Creuset, Scanpan,
Swiss Diamond, T-fal, and more great brands
Granite Ware Oval Roaster
A national tradition, the speckled black porcelain over steel Granite Ware Roster has been around for generations.
- Dark exterior absorbs oven heat which is evenly distributed for faster cooking
- Carbon steel construction with porcelain enamel finish
- Holds up to 18-lb. poultry or 22-lb. roast
- Non-porous surface won't trap odors or food particles
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- 19” L x 13.5” W x 4.75” H with lid
Scanpan Classic Roaster
Your cookware collection is incomplete without a quality roasting pan, and you won’t find better quality and long-lasting durability from anyone but Scanpan, and the Classic Roaster.
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils
- Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings
- Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance
- PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment
- Oven safe up to 500° F
What does a home cook want from a roasting pan? How about strong construction, even heating and long-lasting nonstick coating for quick release and easy cleanup? It’s all there with Swiss Diamond’s Nonstick Roasting Pans.
- Designed for stovetop and oven cooking - oven safe to 500° F
- Features Swiss Diamond’s revolutionary nonstick coating that incorporates real diamond crystals for superior perofrmance
- Cast aluminum construction provides perfect heat distribution and eliminate hot spots
- Swiss Diamond is committed to green manufacturing practices and the production process is free of PFOA from start to finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Swiss Diamond Nonstick Roasting Pan, 5.8-Quart (13.75” x 10.25”)
T-fal Specialty Nonstick Roaster
T-fal Specialty’s large sized Nonstick Roaster is big enough to prepare a 25-pound turkey.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating inside and out
- Riveted, stainless-steel handles
- 16.5” x 13.5” x 3-“
- Includes nonstick roasting rack with helper handles
- Oven safe to 500º F
- Limited lifetime Warranty
Roaster with Lid
Sear your roast on the stovetop to lock in flavor and then transfer directly to the oven - Swiss Diamond’s Nonstick Roaster with Lid is built to do the job, and it’s patented nonstick interior will clean up fast and easy.
- Swiss Diamond nonstick coating browns food for a savory exterior, creating the rich pan drippings needed for flavorful sauces
- Thick, cast aluminum construction prevents burning on the bottom and transfers heat evenly around the entire piece of meat
- To braise, use the included heat-tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent for advanced moisture contro
- 8.3” x 13"
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500° F
Circulon Roaster with U-Rack
The Circulon Nonstick Roaster makes it simple to create healthy, lean and mouthwatering dishes as its convenient chrome-plated U-shaped rack keeps meats off the bottom of the pan so unwanted fats drip away.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction promotes balanced heat distribution for superior cooking performance and long-lasting durability
- Rolled edges provide extra strength
- PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick for excellent food release and easy cleanup
- 17” x 13”
- Oven safe to 450° F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty