Seafood lovers and cooks alike - Make it easy on yourself, with the right tool for the job. Don’t go out to the garage for a screwdriver when you want to pry open an oyster, and don’t use an old shoe to bang against the side of a crab to crack the shell. From fish scissors to clam shuckers, from lobster crackers to seafood mallets, the right tool will prevent you from both injuring yourself and from destroying your meal. And don’t forget a proper fish spatula (or “fish turner”) so the entire fish turns at one time, without half of it staying where it was because that spatula was jus not wide enough.
Culina Titanium Fish Scissors
No more struggling to extract lobster or crab meat for seafood recipes. Cut through tough shells like butter, with powerful titanium coated stainless steel blades.
- Corrosion-resistant, non- bacterial properties to keep your for seafood fresh,healthy, and baceria-free
- Ergonomic design
- Handle loop lined with rubber for an assertive no-slip grip
- Smart safety latch locks blades shut for safe storage
Zyliss Oyster Tool
Shuck oysters just like a professional oyster shucker shucks oysters with this handy oyster knife and gripper combo from Zyliss.
- Silicone pocket securely grips the oyster to provide a safe, nonslip grip
- urved knife tip slides easily through shell hinges
- Dishwasher safe
- Silicone pocket features a slot for knife storage